Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our world has changed (Part I)

Every now and then, just to lighten things up a bit, I will share personal stories or little bits and pieces of information that prove one thing.  Thomas Friedman was right. Our world has changed.

I'll start with this.

My six year old son has discovered YouTube.

I repeat.

My SIX year old son has discovered YouTube.

And what little gems did we unearth?

How about this.

The official White House Barack Obama Inauguration video (stuff I like to watch): One million, two hundred forty seven thousand, four hundred and sixty eight (1,247,468) views.

Alvin and the Chipmunks sing Crank That Soulja Boy (stuff HE likes to watch): SIX MILLION, TWO HUNDRED THIRTY SIX THOUSAND, NINE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY ONE (6,236,971) views.

I'm not making this up.

Folks, our world has changed. 









2 comments:

Lundie said...

My almost 4yo has also discovered it. He regularly climbs up to the desk next to mine (I'm a WAHM), and watches episodes of his favorite show: PeepAndTheBigWideWorld.com.

Yeah, our world has changed.

Market Analysis said...

Digital Education Market

Nowadays there is an increasing influence of digital environment on youth, be it in form of internet, social media, or interactive games. With this rise in digital content, learning has become experiential and involves high levels of sensory encouragement. At the same time, processes and administrative tasks have increased the burden on teachers and management. Smart Education eases this burden, freeing our educators to focus on what they do best.

Smart Education or digital education market widely caters to the needs of national governments and international standard bodies, educators from all streams and from different levels, stakeholders for training and workforce skills.